Come join our Food Drive that will be mixed with fun, games, and candy! Scouts & parents volunteer to decorate the trunk of their car/truck/SUV in a Halloween theme, dress up in costume and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters who attend the event.
The entrance fee is bag of nonperishable food or toiletry donation that will be given to the Douglas County Food Bank.
Join Us For Some Fun!
•and much more!
Decorate the trunk of your vehicle in a fun fall or Halloween theme.
6:30 pm Opening Flag Ceremony by USMC
6:40 pm Opening Prayer by Bear Scout
6:45 American Legion Post 1187.
7:30/45 pm Closing Prayer/dismissed
We will be celebrating Veteran Appreciation during our Pack Meeting.
We are excited to welcome the United States Marine Corps Color Guard to this meeting and Castle Rock American Legion Post 1187.
One of our Bear Scouts will lead opening prayer.
The meeting will then be turned over to the American Legion Post 1187.
Monday November 6th @ 6:30 in the Sanctuary @ Ridgeline Community Church
See you all then!
Cub Master, Pack 788
1. Work on Building a Better World Requirement
• Meet with Douglas County Sheriff and learn about his role and issues facing community.
3311 Springmeadow Circle
Castle Rock, CO 80109
(In the Meadows)
1. Work on Building a Better World Requirement.
• Talk about US Flag and cover anything not discussed during pack meeting.
• Talk about rights as a US citizen
• Talk about the rule of law
2. Scouting Adventure Requirement
• Show how to tie a taut line hitch
• Tie and a bowline and explain it
3. Assignment at home for Building a Better World. Scouts will talk about what they learned.
• Learn about scouting in another part of the world and talk about it. With help of parent.
• Learn about family expenses and brainstorm how to save money and plan and manage a budget.
This meeting will be held at Den Leader Mike’s home.
Class A uniform will be worn
We will be working on achievement Duty To God and You.
Please bring your Scout books and we will be on page 50.